My bucket list has an unofficial schedule but nothing is really set in stone right now. My work on my rock climbing skills has been off and on, I might catch Free Chick Fil A Day this year, Ted X is in Tuscon this December, and Wicked will be in Tempe sometime in 2015 so I'll probably go. It all is pretty flexible.
All except one thing. Of all the vague, ambiguous, haziness in my life plan, there is one day in the future that I know is totally set in stone.
That is August 21, 2017.
What is special about this date, you may ask?
It is the day of the only total solar eclipse that will pass over the United States for the next decade.
Just imagine chilling outside on a beautiful sunny day and then seeing this (you can skip to about 3:40).
I get chills just thinking about how COOL this will be to see in person. Yeah, I don't know if I'll be married by then or still live in Arizona. Maybe I'll have travelled to Hawaii or Africa or Japan by then. I might have a pet wallaby named Joey. I don't know. All I know is that on August 21, 2017, I will be checking this off my bucket list and it will be awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment